A full day of workshops and speakers to help de-mystify the video production process. Non-profit and small businesses need video to stay competitive in today's marketplace whether it's to tell your story, engage donors or broaden your audience/customer base. Learn the basics of what goes into making a video and then how to use it effectively in your digital marketing, branding and social media.
Ticket includes all workshops, breakfast, lunch & networking cocktail party (and FREE parking at the Sheraton)!
Keynote Speaker, Michael Hoffman, CEO of See3 Communications, a digital marketing agency for non-profits based in Chicago
The keynote speaker, Michael Hoffman is the CEO of See3 Communications, a digital marketing agency for nonprofits based in Chicago. He is a leading authority on online video for nonprofits and a long-time consultant to nonprofit leaders on digital fundraising, advocacy, and community engagement strategies. He works closely with organizations such as Make-A-Wish, Alzheimer’s Foundation, Trip Advisor Foundation, UJA Federation New York and many others. Hoffman is an internationally sought-after speaker on topics such as online cause marketing, web video and social media for social change.
- Jonathan Barkan, Executive Director, Communications for Learning
- Diane Pearlman, Independent Producer & Exec. Director, BFMC
Innovative Video: Best Practices for Social Media Marketing and Digital Branding
- James Garvey, Social Media Analyst, GCAi-
- Darcy Fortune, SEO Public Relations Analyst, GCAi
Local Industry Resources in Western MA
- Moderator: Patrick Berry, President, Westfield News Group
- Chris Landry, Communications Consultant, Landry Communications
- Tony Dunne, Executive Producer, "Connecting Point", WGBY
- P. Al Williams, Executive Director, Northampton TV